Wednesday, August 31, 2022

A Few of My Favorite Things

 






            1. Pumpkin - The love of my life, I mean look at those eyes. I rescued Pumpkin in October 2019                and she and I have been inseparable. 
            
            2. Brown Sugar (Pound Puppy) - This awesome Pound Puppy was also recused by me at 6 years             old from a dusty thrift store. I do sleep with this stuffed animal every night as well. 

            3. Paint Supplies -  I picked up painting again after a 6+ year hiatus. This nifty-handled                             caddy holds all of the paint my heart can handle...for now. 

            4. Papa (Grandfather) - This picture of my grandfather (right of the 2-dollar bill) was taken at his             base in Germany. My grandfather is my best friend and the best person in my family to this day. 
            
            5. 2 dollar bill - I love money and money loves me....in all seriousness, I took my first big trip to                 Denver, Colorado last spring. I found myself in the evergreen mountains buying a coffee on with a             lake view when they handed me a 2 dollar bill. I was ecstatic, not knowing they always give out 2             dollar bills in Colorado. It's a thing, but I stashed it as a special moment anyways. 

            6. Canon EOS Film 35mm - I bought this film camera after my Canon A-T1 35mm it was all                     manual and very hard to figure out. This one has a flash and I'm excited to see how my pictures                 turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Heart of The Tree

The Heart of The Wood Working with Wood There is something to be said about the woods—all of the nature surrounding us, our history, and o...